Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Well.... the past week nearly knocked me off my efforts at both blogging and rejoicing. Though I guess to be fair to myself I am focusing on rejoicing as my 'one word' for 2012 so that is where I failed... the conscious effort at focusing on rejoicing. Had I been doing that, perhaps I wouldn't have gotten so down, so negative this week. Friends who are watching loved ones hurt, friends who are hurting, friends who've lost loved ones... my own illness... my child's illness... stress, both fun and not-so-fun... these things pushed at my, taking me away from the positivity and joy that filled my soul the past weeks. Even my husband noticed and asked me about my 'one word', though he did wisely drop it after hearing my reply... haha! Seriously, as I sat down at the end of the day to check the blogs I like, cruise through facebook, just kill the last few moments of the day I was feeling so down and discouraged. And then at the end of one of the posts I was reading was a link to another blog. And though I don't "need" another blog to follow, for some reason I clicked. And there I found God, waiting to pick me up and dust me off. So, if you're struggling with rejoicing, with finding joy... take a minute and click one more link.


No comments:

Post a Comment